Tainted - Anyone But Him

Album Cover

Photobucket

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Location...

Yeah, actually you're right...I forgot about the stairs and stuff, I remember saying we could put Bernard on those outside ones to match his image, and Dan on the inside ones as if its his house, and it would be perfect to be able to have a few locations in one place. I'm not sure how good the mezzanine level is though, but because its close we could ask them if we could go and see it one day before we pay maybe? Also, I looked at the other one again and I think its gonna be too small for the wide shots we want, and I'm a bit concerned about the fact that there's no rates guide so I think it's gonna be a similar price to Bill Burnett which was too much. Let's email the woman tommorow and if we book a whole weekend she might give us a discount.
- Mel -

0 comments: