Tainted - Anyone But Him

Album Cover

Photobucket

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dan just called me and he said that in five weeks he has a show where he needs to have long hair, and obviously he needs short hair for us, so we need to shoot as soon as possible really. And looking at your list I think we may need another full day (at least more than the three/four hours we planned) so I think Saturday 14th. I emailed Sarah and I'm just waiting for a reply. But to be honest, I don't think it's a major problem if he has longer hair, as long as we style it how we want it. The only thing is it depends on what exactly we reshoot because we obviously don't want him with different hair in different clips of basically the same shot, but if we're going to reshoot most of it then the difference of his hair wont be a problem.
- Mel -

0 comments: