Tainted - Anyone But Him

Album Cover

Photobucket

Friday, November 6, 2009

Idea for Album Cover...

I was trying to think of ideas for an album cover, and thought that a close-up would work really well, and I like the profile shot we have of Daniel so I came up with this:
Photobucket
Obviously it's really rough (and we're still not sure about the artist name) but I like the simplicity of it and think that something like this would work really well for our album cover. One of the reasons for this is that it matches the simple style of the video. I also personally think that Daniel photographs better from the side than straight on, and when promoting him, as an album cover does, we would want to show him looking his best. Although a straight on shot could work, and after a small amount of editing could look really good. I think we should definately start thinking about album cover and start sketching some ideas.
- Mel -

0 comments: