Tainted - Anyone But Him

Album Cover

Photobucket

Friday, September 25, 2009

Other ideas....

I like the idea of doing a shot through doors like this photo by Deborah Anderson: Mel - Deborah Anderson
It's really voyeuristic and I think it would really work well when we show them as children, and we can watch them through the doors as if we are 'Mr Hudson' looking back to it and remembering it from the outside. We could also do it when we are looking at 'Mr Hudson' as it would make him look even more vulnerable and alone, because the audience would be almost spying on him rather than in the shot next to him.

Oh and another idea from this photo also by Deborah Anderson:
We could show 'Mr Hudson' lying on the bed on the phone, as if he is calling the girl, and if we do show a shot of the girl and guy together, depending how we do it, we could show her phone ringing with his face on the caller id (would look quite good on Bel's iPhone).

Another thing I thought we could do was shoot 'Mr Hudson' outside a bit but in places where the background is really plain. There's a Henri Silberman photo that shows this quite well which I will post when I can (here;s a link for now http://www.henrisilberman.com/portfolio/street.php?display=09) and I found a building very similar to it when I did some photography in London, which I think was just next to Goodge Street station (I'll check with Dan when I can), so we could possibly shoot there as well.Photobucket

I also have a photo by Matthew Rolston: Mel - Matthew Rolston
It's kind of like what Aarti suggested of doing an OTS shot of 'Mr Hudson' looking in a mirror, which I think does look really good although we would obviously have to be careful about not gettiing the camera in the shot. There's also a shot by Mike Rosenthal Mel - Mike Rosenthalof the guys face in a wing mirror which I think looks really good and we could do the 'Mr Hudson' shot similar to that but instead in a small mirror that you'd have in your bedroom.

The pictures are in the group folder, I'll post them when I can

- Mel -

0 comments: