Tainted - Anyone But Him

Album Cover

Photobucket

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Locations, Actors etc...

Hope ur having a good weekend.
I've been talking to people, and I think we might be able to get the Wyllots theatre and the lighting guy for a discount possibly, but I'll know better in a couple of days.
Also, I've asked Bernard to come into school on Tuesday after school to rap a song he knows in front of a camera and to get a couple of pictures and stuff, cos I figure if he's no good for it we might as well know now. I hope Tuesday's okay for you two, it's just that he can't do Monday and the other day's are open days etc. If you can't do Tuesday I don't mind filming him on my own.
Update:
I spoke to my Aunt and she said that the guy they know works for an outside company for lighting and that he wouldn't be able to get us a discount anywhere but he apparently also does lighting for Millfield, so if we go there then he might be the lighting guy. But our best bet would be to just use the education discount. And to be honest it probably makes more sense to use like a photographic studio or something for the sort of thing we want but I dno, we can talk about it on Monday.
And Bernard would apparently write the sort of lyrics that Tinie Tempah raps in the song so he should be able to perform them well. Anyway see you tomorrow
- Mel -

0 comments: