Tainted - Anyone But Him

Album Cover

Photobucket

Friday, September 25, 2009

Just a thought...

I was thinking about the sort of shots we want and I think for the black background and maybe for the white we're going to need a bigger studio than the one we're discussing at the moment. I think it will be ok for the CUs and Mid's of them but I don't think it's going to work for wide shots and the shots of whoever does Tinie Tempah, especially if we do want to add in some dance moves at some point. And also I kinda picture the Tinie Tempah part like leaning on the wall and stuff, like Kanye in the 'Ego' video which we can't really do in the Bill Burnett studio. Obviously it's still a really good place and if we can get it for a good price then we can still go there but I think we're going to need somewhere else as well, like maybe the green screen studio that miss was talking about? What do you two think?
- Mel -

0 comments: