Tainted - Anyone But Him

Album Cover

Photobucket

Monday, September 21, 2009

Ideas For The Video

Madonna - 'Celebration'


I like the idea of doing the silhouette seen at the beginning and I really like the close-ups of Kanye West's lips, shoes etc. that are in the video that Tanya posted, as this would hide who he is in an interesting way. But I think once we've seen who the rapper is, to make shots of him look more interesting, and also so that the shot isn't too dark, I think we could do a shot similar to the one in the 'Celebration' video at 0.06, as it lights up the shot in an interesting way.
At the beginning of the video, where we just see the one dancer, and Madonna, I think that's the sort of thing that we could to do in terms of contrast between the two, with Madonna in front of white and the dancer in front of black. I also noticed that the floor of the black background shots seem to be wood, so although we would rather use a studio than a stage, if we could light a stage properly it could work on a stage as well.
- Mel -

0 comments: