Tainted - Anyone But Him

Album Cover

Photobucket

Friday, September 25, 2009

Inspiration...

I've just watched Mr Hudson's new video for 'White Lies' on his website, and the director Nabil Elderkin (more about him on my blog), has used really good lighting in a lot of the shots that are great inspiration for our video. In the shots like the ones at 0.17, 3.02 etc I love how the light looks like it's reflecting off water, but the reason I think the sort of lighting (only lighting a small part of the shot) it would work well for our video as it's another way to light the featuring artists shots while still keeping it quite dark. I also like the fact that the song is slow but as Mr Hudson moves a lot in the shots and the camera also moves, the shots don't look static and boring.

Mr Hudson - White Lies

- Mel -

0 comments: